Find out the latest news from Rotary International containing everything from updates about the eradication of polio to projects from Rotary clubs around the world.
- Rotarian Tunji Funsho named one of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People in the world September 23, 2020TIME 100 recognized Funsho for his instrumental leadership and work with Rotary members and partners to achieve the eradication of wild polio in the African region.
- Educating in a pandemic and beyond September 22, 2020Facing the challenges of COVID-19, Rotary clubs and partner organizations are finding new ways to support access to education.
- Supporting the environment becomes a new area of focus September 21, 2020The Rotary Foundation Trustees and RI Board of Directors have added a new area of focus: supporting the environment.
- The Conversation: Jeanne Gang September 16, 2020The Conversation:Jeanne GangA renowned Rotary alum affirms her commitment to environmentally sustainable architectureGrowing up in Belvidere, Illinois, a city 70 miles
- Small scholarships help Illinois adults build their careers September 15, 2020Small scholarships help adults return to school and trade a job for a career - In a seemingly affluent Chicago suburb, poverty stops many adult students from affording classes to advance their skillsets. Local Rotary clubs are helping pay for school.
- Nature &amp; Nurture September 14, 2020With help from a Rotary Foundation global grant, a group of women in rural Costa Rica are using ecotourism to enrich their families' futures.
- The world stopped. They didn’t September 10, 2020These 10 workers put service above self when it counted most
- African region declared free of wild poliovirus September 8, 2020Rotary and its GPEI partners celebrate a monumental achievement, say global eradication of wild polio is possible with the continued dedication and persistence of Rotarians
- Why Rotary is investing in zero and beyond September 8, 2020We’re so close to eradicating polio. Here’s why we need $1.5 billion more to finish the
- What it's like to survive through two pandemics September 1, 2020What it’s like to survive through two
- Why being kind is as important as ever August 27, 2020Your parents told you to be nice to people. Guess what? They were right. Here’s why.
- Young inventor of eco-friendly bricks comes full circle August 26, 2020Binish Desai began working on an eco-friendly brick made out of recycling and waste, when he was 11. The former Rotary Youth Exchange student, inventor, and entrepreneur credits Rotary with giving him the support to pursue his dreams. Now he’s giving back through a new Rotary club.