Find out the latest news from Rotary International containing everything from updates about the eradication of polio to projects from Rotary clubs around the world.
- Clubs made to order August 6, 2020These clubs keep things fresh with new ideas and new members.
- Our world: Q&A with Sombat Tapanya August 6, 2020Our WorldA practice of
- The Rotarian Conversation: Vivek Murthy August 6, 2020Loneliness — the absence of human connection — is twice as prevalent as diabetes in the United States. A former surgeon general tells us what we can do about it.
- People of action around the globe August 6, 2020Read stories about People of Action around the world — August 2020
- Our Clubs: Change agents August 6, 2020Club innovationChange agentsRotary Club of Atlanta Metro, GeorgiaChartered: 2019Original
- Jennifer E. Jones makes history, becomes first woman named Rotary president-nominee August 6, 2020Jennifer Jones, of the Rotary Club of Windsor-Roseland, Ontario, Canada, is the selection of the Nominating Committee for President of Rotary International for 2022-23.
- 5 questions about environmental projects with Karen Kendrick-Hands August 3, 2020The Rotarian magazine talks with Karen Kendrick-Hands, Communications director, Environmental Sustainability Rotary Action Group (ESRAG).
- The Rotarian Conversation: Marc Freedman July 23, 2020The Rotarian Conversation:Marc FreedmanThis longevity expert has found that both younger and older people thrive when they work together with a common purpose — something
- Supporting the environment becomes a new area of focus July 21, 2020The Rotary Foundation Trustees and RI Board of Directors have added a new area of focus: supporting the environment.
- Philippine club mobilizes transportation for frontline coronavirus health workers July 20, 2020COVID-19 forces lockdown on public transportation in Manila. Members bring vans, accommodations for hospital and lab workers.
- Better together July 14, 2020A need to connect with different age groups is woven into our genes.
- 3D printers to the rescue July 7, 2020Rotary members join 3D print enthusiasts to make personal protective equipment in short supply due to the COVID-19 pandemic.