Find out the latest news from Rotary International containing everything from updates about the eradication of polio to projects from Rotary clubs around the world.
- Nature &amp; Nurture June 2, 2020With help from a Rotary Foundation global grant, a group of women in rural Costa Rica are using ecotourism to enrich their families' futures.
- Statement from Rotary International June 2, 2020Statement from Rotary InternationalAt Rotary, we have no tolerance for racism. Promoting respect, celebrating diversity, demanding ethical leadership, and working tirelessly to advance peace are central tenets of our work.We have
- Watch: Italian clubs aim to protect hospital workers responding to COVID-19 May 22, 2020Rotary clubs in districts across Italy worked together to procure state-of-the-art equipment needed to combat the deadly coronavirus disease for 26 hospitals around the country.
- Rotaract rising May 21, 2020The ongoing evolution of Rotaract is redefining its place within Rotary.
- Kenyan Rotarians take action to prevent spread of COVID-19&nbsp; May 21, 2020Rotary clubs in East Africa are forging partnerships to provide hand washing stations and food in areas where social distancing is a luxury that few can afford.
- Italian club uses expertise to aid in coronavirus fight May 15, 2020Members help launch site so merchants can sell goods, organize supplies to make sanitizer, and provide food to health care workers.
- Hacking a solution to the COVID-19 pandemic May 15, 2020Rotarians in Lithuania and the United States promote the use of bubble helmets to help patients avoid mechanical ventilators.
- Club banner exchanges showcase local flair, global friendship May 7, 2020One of Rotary’s most colorful traditions is members’ exchanging club banners.
- Joint Statement from Kiwanis International, Lions Clubs International, Optimist International, and Rotary International April 6, 2020Joint Statement from Kiwanis International, Lions Clubs International, Optimist International, and Rotary
- Rotary clubs help fight the COVID-19 pandemic April 1, 2020Members use ingenuity, flexibility to help people affected by coronavirus and to stay connected
- Sarah Parcak and the secrets of the satellites March 20, 2020Inspired in part by Indiana Jones, space archaeologist Sarah Parcak uses futuristic airborne technology to unearth the treasures of the past.
- The Plastic Trap March 20, 2020How do we escape our tangled relationship with a throwaway culture? Rotarians are pointing the way.